Special to Seniors Today
In Florida, approximately 250 senior centers are operated by a variety of organizations, including private, non-profit organizations, municipal governments, county governments, and other types of organizations. Senior centers are community facilities focused on providing a broad spectrum of services suited to the diverse needs and interests of independent older persons.
Volusia and Flager Seniors Centers
• Tomoka Christian Church
1101 E. Plymouth Ave.
• Sica Hall
1065 Daytona Ave.
• The Center at Deltona
1640 Dr. Martin Luther King Blvd. Deltona
• COA New Smyrna Beach Senior
Center & Neighborhood Dining Site
1050 Live Oak St.
New Smyrna Beach
• COA Orange City Senior Center & Neighborhood Dining Site
200 N. Holly Ave.
• COA Orange City Neighborhood Dining Site: We have moved!
200 Holly Avenue
• COA Ormond Beach Senior Center & Neighborhood Dining Site
351 Andrews Street
• COA Port Orange Neighborhood Dining Site
Port Orange Adult Center
4790 S. Ridgewood Ave.
• George Wickline Senior Center
800 S. Daytona Ave.